Scientific Anglers Frequency WF Sink 3 - potápavá šnura 7.5cm/sek.
- GLS €3.90, Zdarma od €39.90
Scientific Anglers Frequency Full Sinking Line - WF Sink 3. If there’s a better way to fish lakes and ponds than with a full-sinking line, we haven’t found it. The Frequency Full Sink is the perfect sinking fly line for stillwater anglers; it handles streamers and wet flies with aplomb, cuts through the wind, and features a mid-length head for great line control. We built the Frequency Full Sink with two sink rates and the idea that great subsurface lines don’t have to cost a fortune.
- Especially effective for fishing streamers
- Thin diameter cuts through wind
- Ideal for use in stillwater situations
- Front welded loop on Sink 3; Sink 6 includes braided loop connection
- Mid-length head for enhanced line control
- Sink Rates: 2.5 – 4.0 ips (Sink 3)
- Sink Rate: 5.0 – 6.0 ips (Sink 6)
- Monofilament core